This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Drug & Alcohol Misuse

If you are concerned about your alcohol intake or drug use you can book an appointment to see either a doctor or nurse.

Everything you speak about will be confidential.

If you prefer help outside of the Health Centre you can telephone FRANK (Talk to Frank) on number 03001236600, or email by clicking on the image below.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website